Was just doodling a while back and this came up.
Okay! So I have an alien world I accidentally created around this creature here (I’ll call them wander since they have no name). Bunch of tall, grey skinned, white haired, lizard people with six horns and cool legs and arms and tails.
Each culture varies quite a bit and the one Wander is in is a tundra like place way up north. When a crime is committed, punishment is sawing off the front horns (which is considered very ugly and evil looking) After that, they are forced to leave their home and wander forever. That happened to Wander here. They normally wear a mask and cloak to hide the shame of their horns but one day, Wander, while travelling through coastal area was shot in the eye with an arrow, mistaken for wild game by locals. The local people realized seconds after that they weren’t game and quickly took them back for medical treatment. Wander was displeased when they found out they injured them but destroyed their mask in the process getting the arrow out.
I’ll post some art tomorrow! I’ve got new characters and creatures and mostly poorly done doodles but still, I thought I might post them
why should you make a webcomic?
- it’s regular drawing practice
- you get to draw and develop the universe your OCs live in
- you could draw your OCs making out with context
- see number 3
how can you make a webcomic?
- make a new tumblr
- install this theme https://www.tumblr.com/theme/37061
- post comics as you would on any other tumblr they show up on their own webcomic site
what if nobody sees my webcomic :(
- too bad you got to draw your OCs making out and nobody can appreciate your artistic genius obviously the world is not ready for this webcomic genius
Beatrix Fleur, and Thistle